Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Brave New Journey

I believe its time to start this blog on a different journey.

Today..


You know what its like when you look outside the window and you feel a longing for the chance to feel some greater emotion than the feeling of just being here?
As if a glimpse of extraordinary perception just broke through.. I love the feeling, the aching for the chance to fly or a dramatic change to occur in front of my eyes in a matter of minutes. I want to stare outside my window and make something explode or grow or an AMAZING mind bending thing to just.. appear.

Often I just stare in amazement at how beautiful this world we call home really is.  The waxing and waning of everything invigorating as it is, makes me want to feel it all in one instant like an orgasm. 



No comments:

Post a Comment