Monday, November 15, 2010

Thank You

You listen where I have been ignored.
You care when no one else does.
You appreciate me even when I don't think I do enough.
You heal my wounds everyday.
You make me happy when I'm feeling like nothing is going right.
You treat my son like he is yours.
You make me feel like nothing in the world matters to you except our little family.
You help me feel beautiful even when I feel self conscious.
You have a soul that resonates, its so beautiful.
You hold me in your arms and help me feel so safe.
You do so much for me to take some of the load off
You help me feel love like I didn't think possible.

I can't put it all down in words this list goes on too long. All that matters is that we love you forever baby.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment